Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tucson Photographer ~ Family Fotos for the Flinns

Phew! The craziness has eased somewhat, so let me get started on blogging all of the wonderfulness from the last two weeks ...

The Flinn family was a last-minute booking, which I don't mind at all! I just happened to be coming to Tucson, and Dad just happened to be in town, and the family just happened to need their Christmas photos done and ta-da! Match made in heaven. We went over to the Arizona Inn by the U of A campus and just wandered around. The adobe walls and yellow chairs and adorable pergolas wrapped in white Christmas lights - I was in photog heaven. I definitely plan on visiting again. Thanks guys for the intro to such a great location!

Without further ado, here are the Flinns:

{as always, click on an image to make it bigger}









and my fave ... daddy and baby ...




Cheers!
~di

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW Dianne, The one of Daddy and Baby is just absolutely beautiful! The boy in the red has the best expressions they just made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete