Thursday, July 14, 2011

{bridal shoot} walk through with j&m: seattle

This has taken me forever to post, but here it is. Doubly-big thanks to Justin & Mary (Julia too!) for letting me intern for them a second time in my hometown of Seattle. Both experiences were undeniably some of the best education I've ever had. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 


{venue} SoDo Park 
{florals and styling} Bella Signature Design 
{paper suite} Lifework Media 
{hair + makeup} Kathy Evans Beauty Studio 
{hair accessories} Lo Boheme 
{bridal gown} La Belle Elaine's
{linens} Linens by Alice 
{place settings} Totally Tabletops



ps. another huge thanks to {bunn salarzon} for driving up from portland to help us out!

















2 comments:

  1. You did such a fantastic job on these photos! I love them all! Thank you for inviting me to come along to experience this workshop-- I learned a lot. Now, I've got to edit my own set of photos from that day since you've inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! These are all very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete