Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tucson Wedding Photographer ~ out with the old, in with the new

Out with the old and in with the new!


In light of the new year, I have decided to quit my hoarding tendencies and part with some of my camera equipment.  Never fear, I am not giving up photography, I am only making room for upgrades.  As my husband says ... the office has become "the place where Dianne's things go to die" - a place that includes old camera gear that a) was given to me and I've never examined and b) never, ever gets used.  As much as I'd like to think that someday I'll whip out that old Pentax film camera that got me started, it probably isn't going to happen.  Does a girl really need two digital cameras (yes, one primary, one back-up for wedding days).  What about three film cameras?  Two of which I haven't used in, oooooh, nine years?  Probably not! 


So in light of new beginnings, here is a list of what I'm parting with and the lowball going rate on Amazon.com for each item.  I am also contemplating parting with either one or both of my Apples (to get a newer, fancy-schmancier one that can run Lightroom), but will need a good instigator to go in that direction.  Give me a price I can't refuse, and we might have a deal!  Oh, and I'm not paying shipping.  Some of these items are heavy and the shipping itself might cost as much as the camera.  So factor that into your offer!


Without further ado:


*TAMRON AF 19-35MM 1:3.5-4.5 ($300)
*NIKON SPEEDLIGHT SB-800 (BROKEN SCREEN, worth $300 in good condition)
*NIKON ED AF NIKKOR 70-300MM 1:4-5.6D ($235)
*NIKON AF NIKKOR 28-105MM 1:3.5-4.5D ($218)
*NIKON 50MM 1:1.4 (FILM, MANUAL FOCUS, $115)
*POLAROID ($20)
*PENTAX ZX-M (FILM, $75) and appropriate lens/flash apparati:

  SMC PENTAX-FA 28-80MM 1:3.5-5.6 ($90)
  SUNPAK AUTO ZOOM 333 ($50)
  PENTAX AF220T ($12)
*PENTAX ZX-F (FILM, $85) and appropriate lens/flash apparati:
  SIGMA 28-200MM 1:3.8-5.6 ($75)
  SIGMA 28-80MM 1:3.5-5.6 MACRO ($30)
  PENTAX 50MM 1:2.8 MACRO ($299)
  PENTAX-F 100-300MM 1:4.5-5.6 ($120)

Camera info:
*Apple iBook G4
*Apple iMac G4


Please contact me via e-mail {info@hellodolli.com} or {facebook} ...


Cheers!
~di

No comments:

Post a Comment